<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> <% PageVar = "blog" SubVar = "blog" %> Glenn Cooper - Blog

Glenn Cooper's Blog

Italian Launch - Book of Souls

Saturday, May 29, 2010



I've returned from a 10-day trip to Italy where I helped my publisher launch Il Libro delle Anime at the Turin Book Festival. There was plenty of media attention, over 30 print, radio and TV interviews and several packed book signings and public events. I'm pleased to say that the book came out from the gates strong and is currently #2 on the bestseller lists.

I also took the opportunity to do field research for my 5th book, The Devil Will Come, which will be set in modern and ancient Rome. I was privileged to have behind-the-scenes tours of several sites including the Christian catacombs off the Appian Way, the University of Rome and the Vatican, where I was fortunate to have a close encounter with the Pope!





Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Momma Bear said...

Have read your first two novels.. I've only been able to find two that have been published in the USA. Where are books 3&4 being sold??? What are they called??? Would love to add to my growing collection of your works! 'Book of Souls' left me wanting more! Lots MORE!

June 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Glenn Cooper said...

Hi MB,

Book 3, called the Tenth Chamber is only out in the UK so far but is available on Amazon UK at this link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tenth-Chamber-Glenn-Cooper/dp/0099545675/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259073498&sr=1-1

Hope you enjoy it,

Glenn

June 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Secret of the Seventh Son sent me. It sent me right to the book store for Book of Souls. The Tenth Chamber is not out in the U. S. yet so I cannot run out and buy it. I want it now! Okay, I'll check out amazon.co.uk.

I love your work and you have a fan of me forever. I write and write, then I read your books and feel like a fool. How I wish the words would come to me the way they flow from you.

Perhaps, the more I plunge myself into your stories, someday, something will come spilling out of my head.

June 13, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Glenn Cooper said...

Keep writing, keep telling stories...Glenn

June 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home