<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> <% PageVar = "blog" SubVar = "blog" %> Glenn Cooper - Blog

Glenn Cooper's Blog

New Deal News

Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm pleased to report that my books finally will be available in the US again. THE TENTH CHAMBER will be out in 2012, published by Thomas and Mercer, the Amazon thriller imprint. If this works well for everyone then they will follow-up with THE DEVIL WILL COME.

Also have agreed to a new Spanish-language deal for Spain and Latin America with my existing publisher, Random House Montadori for one book a year through 2015.

Interestingly, have just signed a deal for China for my first book, LIBRARY OF THE DEAD. A billion plus new readers????

In other news, IL MARCHIO DEL DIAVOLO, the Italian title for THE DEVIL WILL COME, launched this week in time for the Christmas season. And I've just begun work on my seventh book, RESURRECTION 2, a story about King Arthur, the resurrection of Christ and the Holy Grail...

2 Comments:

Blogger Vittorio Frangilli said...

I have already ordered Il marchio del Diavolo, but what about The librarians? When we wil be able to read it?

December 13, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger sgianluca70 said...

stupendo come gli altri grazie

January 1, 2012 at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home