<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> <% PageVar = "blog" SubVar = "blog" %> Glenn Cooper - Blog

Glenn Cooper's Blog

Autumn News

Monday, October 11, 2010


Many exciting things to report in the book world.

In Italy, La Biblioteca dei Morte and Il Libro Delle Anime continue to be bestsellers in hardback with now almost 700,000 copies in print between them! I was recently in Como and was invited by the Mayor of Villa Guardia to come to the town hall for a public discussion. The hall was packed with readers and we had a fantastic session lasting 2 hours.

In Spain, La Biblioteca de los Muertos, has been a top-ten bestseller for several months and I'm pleased to say that at the Frankfurt Book Fair, I made a terrific deal to publish Books 3 & 4 with my publisher Random House Montadori. So, I expect to be spending a lot of time in Spain next year.

The Tenth Chamber has been a bestseller in the UK in mass market paperback and I'm just making the last push to complete my next book for the UK, The Devil Will Come.

Finally, my composer friend, Corjan, has been having great success with his musical rendition of the Book of Souls. His new CD, Mystery Pop EP which includes my track. If you're interested here's his website: enter the discount word "glenncooper" for a half-price discount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home